Swimming Pool Repairs, Renovations & Restoration
Cape Pool Renovators is one of the leading swimming pool renovations companies in the Cape Peninsula and surrounding areas.
By utilising the utmost quality materials and expert personnel in this field, it is our aim to assist our customers with creative and cost effective solutions for pool repairs, fibreglass pool renovations
Now offering on-site water storage tanks!
On-site pool water storage with a temporary water storage tank!
Need to empty your pool for relining or renovation?
There is no need to waste invaluable water, or even pay heavy water penalties!
Cape Pool Renovators will empty your swimming pool into water storage tanks and then pump the water back in on completion of your renovation or reline!
Our temporary water storage tanks are:
• High quality
• Easy to use
• With 6 x 20 000L water storage tanks, we can facilitate up to 120 000 litres of temporary water storage (adequate space to be provided onsite)
• Our staff will setup and break down the temporary water storage units, including emptying and refilling the pool
Cape Pool Renovators specialize in pool renovations, pool re-linings
and Aquaclear saltwater chlorinators.
Take a look at some of our before and after pool repair and restoration photos in our Gallery!
Basic steps on how to re-line fibreglass pools
- Grind under pool paving
- Prepare surface to accept 450gr chopped strand mat, laminated with NCS isophthalic resin
- Apply 1 layer surface tissue
- Supply and fit screen-printed mosaics laminated with clear NPG poolcoat
- Sand down and re-coat where necessary
- Apply non-slip surface to steps
- Supply and laminate ‘Pool Blue’ (or other) NCS poolcoat with textured lambs wool roller