Fibreglass linings & pool resurfacing
Regardless of what your pool is constructed from (e.g concrete, vinyl, fibreglass etc), all swimming pools have a shelf life.
This means that after a period of time, swimming pools will eventually start degrading, discolouring, leaking etc.
We will give you a free, no-obligation quote, to re-line (resurface) your swimming pool in fibreglass (or marbelite if requested).
In just a matter of a few days, your pool can go from dreary and tired to looking sparkling and brand spanking new!
Cape Pool Renovators has a wealth of experience and knowledge after being in the business since 1979.
We offer the following guarantees on swimming pool relining:
- FIVE YEAR warranty against cracking (including materials AND labour)
- We use NCS quality products
- We reline using 450g Chopped Strand Matt
Benefits of a Fibreglass Re-line (resurfacing):
- Fast installation (usually 2-3 days)
- Between 15 – 20 year shelf-life
- Smooth and attractive finish, with non-slip areas created on steps
- Less prone to discolouration or fading
- Any pool size or shape can be relined with fibreglass
- Fibreglass is a non-porous, strong and durable surface lining
- Clients may select an entirely new pool colour
- Wide range of mosaics to choose from
- Mosaics cannot break or fall off as they are embedded in the lining.